GPS Tracking For Your Business
WorkWave Route Manager GPS Tracking provides the ideal combination of route planning, GPS tracking and mobile capabilities. Remove the element of surprise by remaining connected to your drivers and harnessing the power of increased visibility into job statuses, schedules and vehicle locations. Real-time GPS location and information is just a few clicks away.
Maximize the Use of
You already provide your mobile workforce with smartphones and tablets to stay in touch, or to provide them with their WorkWave Route Manager planned daily routes. Enhance these assets by enabling GPS tracking, so you’ll know where your drivers and vehicles are at any given time, and respond quickly to last-minute changes in schedules and unexpected emergencies by easily dispatching changes directly to drivers’ mobile devices.
Stay Connected to Your
You already dispatch planned routes to your drivers daily. Gain greater visibility into their progress through our convenient mobile app that enables mobile GPS tracking and allows you to confirm that they are adhering to the planned route. Plus, once you start using the route tracking app you can pull reports on past activity, set geofences and create event-based alerts to stay connected to your drivers in the field.
Getting started with GPS Tracking is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Choose your GPS device - Simple plug-and-play device options make for quick installation, while hardwired tracking elements and asset tags make for tamper-proof, easy-to-track equipment.
- Install your GPS device - Follow the simple, step-by-step instructions for a seamless installation experience.
- Start tracking - The GPS devices connect to satellites immediately after proper installation, and refresh data every 20-seconds, allowing for the most up-to-date, real-time information to be available.
Access Your Live Tracking
Right From an App
Here’s what you can access via the mobile GPS app:
- Confirm live vehicle position
- Access previous days tracking (up to 13 months)
- View detailed breadcrumb trail activity
- Vehicle on/off indicators
- Choose between a map or list view
- Filter vehicles for fast lookup
- Notification area to visualize events (speeding, braking, etc.)
- Driver behavior events
Take Advantage of
Having the ability to access live ETAs can have a beneficial impact across all areas of your business:
- Route Planners- Can view real-time performance and make adjustments to plans when needed.
- Operations Managers- Are able to oversee the quality and efficiency of your team with added insight into arrival times.
- CSR/Sales Teams- Can provide accurate information to customers based on real-time GPS locations.